Monday, 2 May 2011

Pink & Cream

Wow what a great weekend - lots of sunshine, drinks with friends, good food and shopping, who could ask for anything more! :)

I brought my hubby a Kinect for his birthday so we've both been leaping around the living room playing crazy games, that would probably go some way to explaining why I'm typing so gingerly - my arms hurt so much! Haha

Anyhoo, to fashion and general loveliness. As you've probably noticed from my previous posts I've got a thing about pink - It's not so bad that I would consider decorating my entire car in fluffy pink accessories, but I do like to fit the colour into my outfits quite a bit. I think it's a cheery colour and compliments quite a lot of skin tones, which is always a bonus.

With that in mind I've collected together a few items which I think are suitably pink and pretty:


1.Closet Fit & Flare Pink Dress - £42
2.Carvela Clue Wedges - £100
3.ASOS Pieces Taverna Bow Skinny Belt - £7
4.Mulberry Triple Bangles £199
5.NW3 Flower Brooch - £19
6.Oasis Polka Dot Lurex Scarf - £20
7.Mango Handbag M Grey T4TC - £59.90
8.Tatty Devine Envelope Necklace - £24
9.Jaeger Knot Ring - £35
10.Rosantica Capri 24-Karat Gold-Dipped Bead Drop Earrings - £165

Ahhh lovely things.

x

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage, darling!

    Love those wedges!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that combo, it's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection. you've got great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really into wedges lately and those ones are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink dress is gorgeous!

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink dress is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is adorable and so is the mango bag :)
    great post!!

    http://www.jazza17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post!
    like youre blog!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautiful outfit, the dress and wedges are so amazing!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress is adorable! This would be a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very elegant love ur eye!!1
    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a amazing things !!! I Love that dress and all the colors on photos up. great inspiration for summer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just noticed that, in your profile, you list loving Jason Statham's arms. Um -- TOTALLY AGREE. I'd hit that.
    Mr. A wants a Kinect so badly. I can just picture us leaping around the room like morons. It sounds awesome.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh beautiful collage - i love those pink wedges! kinect looks like so much fun!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a beautiful outfit put together (:


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have the cutest picks ! i love the cream/ neutral coloured things

    ReplyDelete