Sunday 3 April 2011

Floral Frolics

*Yawn* soooo tired! It's been a great weekend out and about, so I have rewarded myself some sofa-time today so I can catch up on my telly (finally watched the last two episodes of Being Human and watched Hot Tub Time Machine, which was ace... stupid, but ace).

While I've been sofa-surfing I've also been Googling like a mad thing - oh yes I can multi-task! With the weather being so nice this weekend I've been pondering another one of SS/11 trends - Florals. As mothers wake up all over the UK this morning to pressies and breakfast in bed from their little kiddies the main thing they'll all be receiving will almost certainly be flowers, so it seems quite appropriate for me to pick today to post about the floral trend.


Ah pretty things:

1.River Island Pink Print Crochet Kimono Dress - £39.99
2.KG by Kurt Geiger Eveline - £160
3.Mango Handbag M. Liceo-TC - £69.90
4.Accessorize Rose Stud Earrings - £5.40
5.Lipsy Mix Flower Bangle Set - £14
6.Stella McCartney Flowers of the Week Set of Briefs - £165
7.Oasis Floppy Flower Corsage - £8
8.Rock n Rose Ella Carved Rose Ring - £9
9.Miss Selfridge Lace Pearl Flower on Kirby - £5

So there we have it, florals and some pants... haha... I thought they were fun! 

Oh and of course, Happy Mother's Day! :)

x

4 comments:

  1. Adorable floral stuff <3 Love it.

    xxx Charlotte

    memoiresdecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be forever in love with pretty floral pieces!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!
    I need a floral dress for spring!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! love how you've matched everything

    -j
    http://sorelleinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete