What a perfect way to start a new blog - the sun is shining, the birds are singing and Spring has most definitely sprung. Those of you who follow fashion will agree that the SS/11 collections that are flying out at the moment are absolutely stunning and offer so much versatility. Over the next few weeks I'm going to plonk down some of my favourite pieces off the high street and combine them into an outfit. I'll number the items and let you know where they come from so that you can easily find them online or in the shops - how nice am I!
So this week I thought I'd start with an old favourite, inspired by the boat race that took place in London yesterday - it's the sailor look!
|(click on the image for a larger view)|
1. ASOS SAILOR Two Part Spot Print Court Shoe - £35.00
2. H&M Preppy Jacket - £24.99
3. Mango M Madder C Handbag - £159.90
4. Paul’s Boutique Vintage Dress - £46.00
5. Anchor Friendship Bracelet Rock n Rose - £9.00
6. Oasis Mariana Resin Sunglasses - £14.00
7. Stolen Thunder Nautical Earrings - £12.50
8. ASOS Disaya Enamel Jewelled Sailor Hat Ring - £102.00
9. PPB Enamel Chain Bracelet - £15.00
So there we have it, a few fun items with a nautical twist. Remember that if you're pulling off the sailor look you are more than able to mix up spots and stripes, so long as you stick to the same colour palette e.g. red, white and blue.